December 8, 2013

Bonjour et Bienvenue!

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect" ~ Anis Nin

Hello!

     Thank you for caring enough/being bored enough to look at my blog! I know you won't be disappointed! This is basically the actual blog part/extension of my new Tumblr page, colorthesoul.tumblr.com. Maybe that's how you came across my blog, who knows. Anyways, I am not here to change the world, as I have essentially no credentials, but I care a lot and I also happen to have access to the internet so here I am. (insert: of all the people in history that actually changed the world, how many were, in fact, qualified? I truly believe the answer is but a few. Just a thought :)  My intention is not to offend anyone, these are merely my opinions. However, whatever I do post is indeed my opinion and I ask that you give me the same respect I will give to you.

Thank you so much for visting!!

*rr

No comments:

Post a Comment